Graduate Job Opportunity
We are seeking undergraduate or graduate level gap students to join us on one/two year fixed term contracts. The positions would suit individuals considering future careers in the field of sport and/or teaching. Individuals will be expected to operate within the boarding house system, caring for the pastoral needs of the students, as well as actively participating in the full range of sports and activities offered at both schools.
Framlingham College is a well-established centre of excellence, providing fully co-educational six-day week schooling for boarding and day students aged 13 to 18. The Preparatory school is situated approximately 5 miles away at Brandeston Hall. The extensive facilities at both sites create a lively academic, cultural and social environment in which students are encouraged to be industrious and ambitious in their studies, and at the same time courteous, caring and helpful in their demeanour.
Duties will include:
• Involvement in a residential boarding house with evening duties, activities, admin and pastoral care.
• Sports coaching and umpiring/refereeing at both sites.
• Full commitment to the school’s activity programme, especially at weekends with Saturday fixtures and Sunday excursions.
• Assisting teachers in the delivery of lessons in the classroom.
• Involvement in occasional field trips and student social events.
• Offer cover and admin support as necessary.
Competitive rates of pay, furnished rent-free accommodation inclusive of bills, plus meals provided during term time.