APPLYING TO DURHAM
What Durham has to offer is the ultimate Rugby and University experience.
Our philosophy at DURFC is that we strive to create an environment where students will develop not only their rugby and academic experience, but also their life & personal attributes.
We genuinely feel that all of our students leave the University with an enhanced chance of following their chosen paths, be that in rugby or business.
For some players this may mean training like a premiership player and preparing for full time professional rugby whilst getting a top class degree to cover all eventualities.
For all players at every level it is about playing the best rugby you can whilst playing with some of your best friends who will become mates for life
WHAT MAKES OUR PROGRAMME UNIQUE?
* Students play for one Team, one Club - The University Club has Premier League Status and all our teams play at the highest level of competition available
* A coaching staff headed up by some of Britain’s finest and most experienced coaches.
* Facilities that include TWO STATE OF THE ART 3G Rubber Crumb Pitches and an exclusive rugby – specific training area.
* All Durham students live within a ten minute walk of our Rugby Centre, no travel, no cost, no bus rides across cities, or traffic jams.
* Our facilities boast double gymnasium areas; match and game anaylsis suites and programmes; full athlete and nutrition catering; seminar rooms; athletics track
* Our top players have access to Scholarships and Bursaries on entry to Durham University.
* DURFC is one of the few University Clubs that offer individual performance profiling, including weekly specialist clinics for players.
* Durham has retained consistently a Nationally recognised high academic reputation in all fields with excellent links to professional employment throughout Britain for graduating students.
'Allowing exceptional people to do exceptional things'
Alex Keay -Head of Rugby Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel:07507 649501